Monday, June 18, 2007

I love the fair!!


I haven't been to a fair in forever! I've lived in San Diego for 6 years and never been to the Del Mar Fair here (now called the SD Co. Fair, but I'm sure David won't let me call it that... to him it will always be the Del Mar Fair). We went on Saturday and had SO MUCH FUN! We thought we would probably only be there a few hours at most, I mean how can one spend much time at the fair right? Well, we got there about noon, and did not leave until midnight. We looked at all the home improvement exhibits, ate a little bit of crappy fair food, visited the beer garden of course, rode some rides, played lots of games and I even got a tattoo! Calm down, it's a henna tattoo, so it will be gone in about 2 -3 weeks, but I love it! You'll see all of our new "kids" below that we won :) Notice that four of them are Chargers and Padres bears, that was on purpose :) we couldn't resist.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't had that much fun at the Del Mar Fair in years, wheeee!!! Look at all the great animals that Rachel won :) I really like the henna tattoo that Rachel got.

CreoleInDC said...

*sigh* (Note to self...NEVER let T-Rach and Uncca David take kids to fair. Like NEVER!)