Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I have been so busy getting my stuff ready to move, I'm finally settling in to David's house and gave my notice at my apartment, so now I'm on a deadline. And I'm going to get my first Christmas tree! I'm not one to decorate for any holiday, but this year, we're getting a tree even though I'll only have it up for about a week before I leave to go to the 'Cleave. We haven't even gotten the tree yet, but the process has been fun, since I've never shopped for a tree before. Don't expect Christmas cards from me either :) By the time I remember to send them, Christmas has come and gone. So forgive the lack of updates on the blog, things should settle down after my holiday travel and I'll be writing a lot more.

In the meantime, enjoy our HOLIDAY DANCE! :)

2 comments:

cbean said...

ROFL. That was toooo cute!

CreoleInDC said...

Um...send me a MLK card then. ROFL!!!!!