Thursday, November 01, 2007

This made me smile...

I was still in bed when David left for work this morning. I told him last night to please take all the Halloween candy that was left to work with him, since if it was in the house, I was going to eat it! He loves me, so he knows not to enable my chocolate addiction :) I hear him in the kitchen pouring the candy into something to take to work (now that I think about it, why didn't he just take the bag?) Anyway, I was thinking how much I really would have loved to have one more little chocolate and then how glad I was that he was taking it all to work like I'd asked because I would be too tempted. Then I walk into the kitchen to this... One perfect Reese's Peanut Butter Cup to get me through the day :) My man knows me. Thank you baby!!



No comments: