Friday, May 25, 2007

Delirium

David and I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Delirium last night. It's rough going out on a school night, we were already tired before we left, but the show was really good. They don't even have a picture of my favorite part of the show though. There was a dancer who used hula hoops, it was soooo cool! She was very good at her art. Now I have to get a hula hoop for practice :) I've been to a Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas and David took me to see Cavalia for my birthday and it is always quite a show. You can find it on TV sometimes as well. The music is amazing. But I am always amazed at the strength of the performers, their bodies are like machines. One guy had an 18 pack, he was well beyond 6 pack :) We had a good laugh about that, laughing with appreciation at the work they put into the performance. Tonight we're going to the Padres game and then I have to clean up my apartment in preparation for the family getting here next week. Looking forward to my boxing classes this weekend too!

1 comment:

CreoleInDC said...

The music on the Cavalia site was spooky. :)