Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I will rejoice

"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." I got up yesterday with that thought in my head, and then turned on Joyce Meyer to watch her show. Besides being sick last week, I have been dealing with some issues from my past which have kept me from blogging, but I am feeling so happy even in the midst of "issues" that I'll likely start sharing some aspects of what I'm dealing with. What am I grateful for today?

  • David of course, more than ever... I need him :)
  • My therapist ~ it's necessary to have an objective and therapeutic ear to listen and help me sort through my "stuff"
  • My support network of friends and family who listen to me and call on me when they need someone to listen to them
  • Food! I wasn't able to eat for a couple of days, I like food even when it's healthy tofu & veggies or not so healthy french fries and nachos. Glad to be eating again!

No comments: