Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 14


I'll confess, I am not a "holiday" person. I don't decorate for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, or any other designated day and I definitely don't have a fondness for Valentine's Day. I'd rather get flowers (or a Chargers hat!) on a random Tuesday than be forced to plan something for February 14. Is that wrong of me? I'm tired of the Valentine's Day commercials too. Is that wrong of me?

I think the spirit of any holiday is always lost when it's commercialized and we should celebrate life, love, happiness and green beer all throughout the year.

Having said that, as a health enthusiast, Edible Arrangements is a fabulous idea for Valentine's Day instead of chocolates.... Don't get sucked into eating loads of chocolate just because it's Valentine's Day. Eat your fruit!! :)

1 comment:

CreoleInDC said...

(Note to self...stop sending Rach Christmas gifts. :))