Monday, February 12, 2007

Joel Osteen

One of my favorite things to listen to while I clean my apartment or just before I meditate is a Joel Osteen sermon... I don't consider myself religious at all. I don't attend church and do not follow the doctrine of any particular religion or religious denomination. I do however consider myself a spiritual person and in touch with a power that is beyond my physical (and even emotional) self.

In the past, I couldn't listen to him, I couldn't get past his accent (yes, even though I am from the South) and I thought his message was too "fluffy".... can you be too positive?? But now that I have resolved my issues there, I love the positive messages he gives. I think you have to sign up for his web site to listen to him online, but he has all his services online here.

No comments: