Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF!!

It's been a busy day in training conferences all day. I'll be posting lots of information later on what I'm learning at my training here. I love what I do for a living and being at these trainings reinforces how important the work is. Obesity and its related diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases, has become an epidemic and will only get worse until positive and effective interventions are put in place.

I won't be posting again until late Saturday. After finishing the conference here, Heidi and I are going to dinner and hopefully staying up late enough to see a movie :) we old, we didn't make it past 10 p.m. last time we planned to see the movie.

I'll post more info on the training later this weekend... we should have a really good session later this afternoon on new research into obesity interventions. Eat your veggies :) and be fabulous!!

No comments: